Monday, June 28, 2010

My Bro's Graduation [Class of 2010]

his graduation brought back memories :') lol


Photobucket

its all about [08!] but 2010 is ok 2 lol


Photobucket


Photobucket

we had to wait about an hour 4 the ceremony 2 start..so i took pics of myself lol


Photobucket

the stage...


Photobucket

my mom <3 btw i was laughing in the pic...thats y i have a huge smile :D


Photobucket

yea thats my bro


Photobucket

the parentals...congrats lil bro


Photobucket

after the ceremony...im only 5'2 & my bro is 5'11
i took the pic thats y he looks so close & i look far away lol


Photobucket

Photobucket

my baby cousin <3


Photobucket

i <3 that romper :))


Photobucket

this is probably the best pic of my makeup i took
it looks wayy better in person...i might do a tutorial on it :)

for a better look & explanation of my outfit
check out my youtube channel for my ootd video!

No comments:

Post a Comment