Sunday, March 6, 2011

Collective Haul: Sephora & MAC

I've been wanting to do this haul for a while. I actually recorded the haul around x-mas time & I'm barely uploading it now :( lol. Most of the things in this haul are from Sephora :) I'm going to separate the swatches by brand, first is....


Urban Decay

Book of Shadows Vol. 3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this palette came with a two eyeliners...

Photobucket

Photobucket

the eye shadows...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deluxe Palette

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils

Photobucket

these came in a set & they are all baby size ^_^ except for the "zero" eyeliner that was included in the set

Photobucket

NARS

blush in "Amour"

Photobucket

 Photobucket

single eyeshadow in "Mekong"

Photobucket

Photobucket

eyeshadow duo in "Misfit"

Photobucket

Photobucket

lip gloss in "Turkish Delight"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bare Escentuals

buxom lip gloss in "Katie"

Photobucket

Photobucket

 MAKE UP FOR EVER

HD powder

Photobucket



MAC

I didn't buy that much makeup from MAC, the main reason why I was going was to pick up a bottle of fix+ but I also got...

three eye shadows in palette form

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did get the fix+ because I've been wanting a finishing spray. I tried it and the next day I had bumps on my face (I thought I was breaking out so I didn't make a big deal about it). The next day the bumps got worse. It turns out that I had an allergic reaction, it was HORRIBLE >_< so I guess I must be allergic to a chemical in the fix+. I do wanna try other finishing sprays like the one from Urban Decay, but I'm scared that the same thing is gonna happen again :(

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment