Friday, May 28, 2010

MAC & NYX Haul

so this was my very first haul for my youtube channel. i had actually done the video a while ago but its been taking me a while to post up pics of the makeup i got (sowwy >_<) but anyways, this was a mac & nyx haul. to watch my haul video, you can check out my youtube channel! this is probably the pinkiest blush i own lol Photobucket


nyx blush in pinky
Photobucket


everyone owns the jumbo pencil in milk & now i do too :)
Photobucket




left to right: milk, lavender, baby blue
Photobucket


nyx lip liners
Photobucket


left: rose
right: flower
Photobucket


my first mac eyeshadows ^_^
Photobucket


left to right: nocturnelle, humid, tempting, deep truth, stars n' rockets, white frost, cork
Photobucket


i have always used the urban decay primer potion as an eyeshadow base, but i've always wanted to try mac's painterly paint pot
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment